FULLY FURNISHED 2/2 including TV, ready for move-in August 1st. Hardwood floors, granite counters in kitchen, wet bar, and both baths. Stainless appliances, light filled with tree lined views. Master has double sinks, separate shower/tub...
Houston High-Rise Condos
It seems like Houston is getting more and better press every day, as everyone starts to catch on to what we've always known: Houston is a dynamic city that can hold its own on the world stage. And what better way is there to enjoy city living, than in a luxury condo in the sky with great views and a long list of resident amenities?
We're here to help you make sense of all the condo and loft options we have in Houston. This site is connected directly to the Houston MLS, and it is updated throughout the day as new listings come online. Our agents specialize in condo and loft sales, so please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help!
Houston Condo Searches...
Search by Price
Today's Newest Condo Listings
- RENOIR LOFTS
- MLS® #: 28452757
- 1005 S Shepherd Drive Unit 814
- Houston, Texas 77019
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 3468 SqFt
- Mid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Office: Riverway Properties
- MLS® #: 32446494
- 1914 W Gray St Unit 404
- Houston, Texas 77019-4829
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2198 SqFt
- Office: John Daugherty, Realtors
- MLS® #: 76663950
- 1900 Mason St Unit C
- Houston, Texas 77006-1440
- 3 Bed, 3½ Bath, 2254 SqFt
- Office: Realm Real Estate Professional
- MLS® #: 26278282
- 1410 Hyde Park Blvd Unit 101
- Houston, Texas 77006
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1260 SqFt
- Office: Camelot Realty
- Washington Lofts
- MLS® #: 15239445
- 1708 Washington Unit F
- Houston, Texas 77007-7773
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1700 SqFt
- Office: Heritage Texas Properties
- Oaks on Caroline
- MLS® #: 64871845
- 4820 Caroline Unit 307
- Houston, Texas 77004
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1073 SqFt
- Mid/Hi-Rise Condo
- Office: Winhill Advisors - Kirby
Houston's Dog-Friendly Condo Buildings
Houston high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly, but some are more better suited than others. Here are a few of our favorites for various reasons:
- Four Leaf Towers - Your dog will have LOTS of friends here as this is a popular building for pet owners. Why? Let's start with the fact that this condo development sits on nearly 8 acres of private, landscaped grounds. That's nearly impossible to find in the newer buildings.
- The Royalton - This building's location is what puts it on the radar for dog lovers. You can enjoy a number of trails along Buffalo Bayou, and the Johnny Steele Dog Park is a short walk away.
- Villa D'Este - This luxury high-rise offers pet owners a menu of services as well as lush, landscaped grounds to enjoy.
These are just a few... contact us to discuss your needs and we can help you find the perfect Houston condo for your entire family.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Houston
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Houston from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Houston residential condo buildings currently available.
- The Huntingdon - 34 floors, 503 ft
- One Park Place - 37 floors, 501 ft
- Market Square Tower - 40 floors, 498 ft
- 2929 Weslayan - 40 floors, 468 ft
- Four Leaf Towers - 40 floors, 444 ft
- The Spires - 40 floors, 426 ft
- 2727 Kirby - 30 floors, 405 ft
- The Mercer - 30 floors, 401 ft
- The Parklane - 35 floors, 390 ft
- Warwick Towers - 30 floors, 361 ft
Houston High-Rise Condo Prices Report
|2015 Avg Sales Price||2014 Avg Sales Price||2015 Avg $/sq ft||2014 Avg $/sq ft||% Change||Avg DOM|
|Lofts on Post Oak||32||$305,897||$284,855||$300.78||$289.19||7.39%||56|
|Four Leaf Towers||14||$540,796||$429,461||$283.44||$244.71||25.92%||22|
Latest From Our Blog...
pent·house The word is Latin in origin, from appendere, meaning to cause to be suspended.. Penthouse was then connected wit... Read More
Astoria is complete and residents are now closing on their new homes We did a walk-through today and thought you might like to j... Read More
ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED 2 parking spaces and many upgrades including new stainless appliances, new washer/dryer and new A/C uni... Read More
HighrisesHouston.com is written & managed by Kristina Houston, REALTOR®
Copyright © 2016, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed curate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2016 at 9:44am CDT.